[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.2 packages

Hansjoerg Maurer Hansjoerg.Maurer at dlr.de
Mon Jun 30 12:57:18 CEST 2003

Hi

thank you very much.
I have all the files you mentioned.

Greetings

Hansjörg

maurer at windach:~> ll /opt/kde/share/config/cryptodefaults
-rw-r--r--   1 root     bin           29 Jun 24 20:02
/opt/kde/share/config/cryp
todefaults
maurer at windach:~> more /opt/kde/share/config/cryptodefaults
[OpenSSL]
Path=/opt/kde/lib/
maurer at windach:~> more /opt/kde/share/config/knotifyrc
[Misc]
External player=
Use external player=false
Volume=2
maurer at windach:~> ll /opt/kde/share/config/kdeglobals
-rw-r--r--   1 root     bin          349 Jun 24 20:02
/opt/kde/share/config/kdeg
lobals
maurer at windach:~> more /opt/kde/share/config/kdeglobals
[DesktopIcons]
GridXSpacing=50

[General]
fixed=Fixed [Misc],11,-1,5,50,0,0,0,1,0
font=Andale Sans Ui,11,-1,5,48,0,0,0,0,0
menuFont=Andale Sans Ui,11,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0
taskbarFont=Andale Sans Ui,11,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0
toolBarFont=Andale Sans Ui,11,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0

[Paths]
Trash=//Desktop/Trash/

[WM]
activeFont=Andale Sans Ui,11,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0
maurer at windach:~> more /opt/kde
kde-64/ kde/    kde2@
maurer at windach:~> more /opt/kde/share/config/kdesktop-screen-0rc
[FMSettings]
StandardFont=Andale Sans Ui,11,-1,5,48,0,0,0,0,0
maurer at windach:~> more /opt/kde/share/config/kdesktop-screen-1rc

Bob Meader wrote:

>Just a quick check do you have in /opt/kde/share/config
>the files cryptodefaults,knotifyrc,kdeglobals,kdesktop-screen-0rc and
>kdesktop-screen-1fc.
>crytodefaults should have line
>[OpenSSL]
>Path=/opt/kde/lib/

Dr.  Hansjoerg Maurer           | LAN- & System-Manager

Deutsches Zentrum               | DLR Oberpfaffenhofen
  f. Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.   |
Institut f. Robotik             |
Postfach 1116                   | Muenchner Strasse 20
82230 Wessling                  | 82234 Wessling
Germany                         |

Tel: 08153/28-2431              | E-mail: Hansjoerg.Maurer at dlr.de
Fax: 08153/28-1134              | WWW: http://www.robotic.dlr.de/