[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.2 packages

Hansjoerg Maurer Hansjoerg.Maurer at dlr.de
Thu Jun 26 14:03:13 CEST 2003

Hi

"abc" works at my machine with your KDE from yesterday. :-)
I have testes it with kate and konsole.
Sound doesn't work.
I have been testimg serveral settings.
With 8 BIT and /dev/audio I can hear the sound of opening the divice at
startup, but nothing else.
Sound with KDE 2.2.1 works on th same machine.

The problem with https and konqueror still exists.

Thank you

Hansjo"rg

Bob Meader wrote:

>Now I am confused because when I use
>ANY kde application and type 'abc'
>I only see 'ac'.
>
>Now as to sound... First I don't
>have any sound card in my machine to
>test with . I built the audio to support
>only sun audio device such as /dev/audioctl
>(only headers I have ) and disabled "esd".

Dr.  Hansjoerg Maurer           | LAN- & System-Manager

Deutsches Zentrum               | DLR Oberpfaffenhofen
  f. Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.   |
Institut f. Robotik             |
Postfach 1116                   | Muenchner Strasse 20
82230 Wessling                  | 82234 Wessling
Germany                         |

Tel: 08153/28-2431              | E-mail: Hansjoerg.Maurer at dlr.de
Fax: 08153/28-1134              | WWW: http://www.robotic.dlr.de/