[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.2 packages Two problems with ssl and ksysinfo

Hansjoerg Maurer Hansjoerg.Maurer at dlr.de
Tue Jun 24 18:21:51 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have two problems with the kde 3.1.2 packages from
ftp://guiduck.com/incoming/kde/solaris/3.1.2 on solaris 2.8 ,
and I just wan't to ask
if somebody else has the same problems, or if my settings are wrong...
-ssl support in Konqueror doesn't work
I am unable to open a https webpage.
The test-ssl function works fine?

-The KDE-System Information Tool  doesn't work.
If I want to view local processes, there is a message "unable to connect
to localhost"?

Thank you very much

Greetings

Hansjörg

Bob Meader wrote:

>I just added to ftp://guiduck.com/incoming/kde/solaris/3.1.2
>Kdeall-v3.1.2-sol5.8-sparc.pkg.gz. A complete
>ALL-IN-ONE kde 3.1.2 package approx 700 megs uncompressed.
>It is a 32 bit build including full international language
>support (30+languages at last count),Koffice-i18n,xrender,xft2
>support,CUPS printing support,etc...
>
>If you want 64 bit or want a smaller subset download
>the individual packages in same directory.
>
>Notice I am now way over my storage limit,getting warnings
>to remove stuff or else, so could someone please
>step and mirror?  I have a couple a days before I must
>start dumping stuff.
>
>I plan to remove the binaries in a couple of days
>then add two updated binaries kdelibs and kdebase (64 bit)
>to fix the ssl support and add CUPS printing support.

Dr.  Hansjoerg Maurer           | LAN- & System-Manager

Deutsches Zentrum               | DLR Oberpfaffenhofen
  f. Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.   |
Institut f. Robotik             |
Postfach 1116                   | Muenchner Strasse 20
82230 Wessling                  | 82234 Wessling
Germany                         |

Tel: 08153/28-2431              | E-mail: Hansjoerg.Maurer at dlr.de
Fax: 08153/28-1134              | WWW: http://www.robotic.dlr.de/