[kde-solaris] KDE-solaris 3.1.2 Packages

Bob Meader bob at cci.net
Fri Jun 6 12:37:09 CEST 2003

I just added to ftp://guiduck.com/incoming/kde/solaris/3.1.2
Kdeall-v3.1.2-sol5.8-sparc.pkg.gz. A complete
ALL-IN-ONE kde 3.1.2 package approx 700 megs uncompressed.
It is a 32 bit build including full international language
support (30+languages at last count),Koffice-i18n,xrender,xft2
support,CUPS printing support,etc...

If you want 64 bit or want a smaller subset download
the individual packages in same directory.

Notice I am now way over my storage limit,getting warnings
to remove stuff or else, so could someone please
step and mirror?  I have a couple a days before I must
start dumping stuff.

I plan to remove the binaries in a couple of days
then add two updated binaries kdelibs and kdebase (64 bit)
to fix the ssl support and add CUPS printing support.