[kde-solaris] Re: Solaris 8 native 32-bit port

Stefan Teleman kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Mon Jan 20 18:00:00 2003

Hi!

I'm talking about gcc-2.95. I won't even bother with gcc-3.2 -- it is
too buggy, and it is not very useful to use that compiler on
UltraSPARC. gcc-3.2 also generates bloated object files, even
compared to 2.95.

I would like to merge my code changes into the main tree. However,
this port has been very difficult. I have fixed a lot of bugs (most
noticeably in arts -- for example the permissioning/ownership in
/tmp/mcop-<username>/*. However, this will take some time. to do.

For now, i can burn you a CD and mail it to you with these three ports
-- this is no trouble for me. I will need a little time to organize
this code base so it can be merged into the main tree.

Just let me know -- feel free.

--Stefan

-----

steleman@nyc.rr.com                          -Monty Python