[kde-solaris] Why is OpenGL required?

Bart Whiteley kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Sat Jan 18 21:22:00 2003

This works fine.  I'm running KDE_3_1_BRANCH on Solaris 8.
Just compile qt3.1 from source.  It will detect that you have
no OpenGL, and will disable OpenGL support.  Then kde should
work fine.  You can get the qt sources from trolltech.com
(currently 3.1.1), or get the qt-copy cvs module from kde.org.