[kde-solaris] KDE on Solaris Companion CD

Eric Boutilier kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Fri Feb 28 22:02:01 2003

On Feb 18, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Would it be possible that Sun provides official KDE packages on ftp.kde.org?

Hi Eva,

The fact that GNOME is already the official DE project for Sun;
and that there are many many worthy projects around Sun these
days competing for resources, I'm afraid I could not get support
from management to fund an official Sun-provided KDE (other than
the one we provide on the Companion CD of course).

Regards,
Eric