[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1 port to Solaris 8 32-bit SPARC (Forte 7) is done

Eva Brucherseifer kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Tue Feb 25 11:16:12 2003

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 11:06, Nick THOMPSON wrote:
> Stefan,
>
> Excellent job! I can't wait to give it a whirl and compare it to my gcc
> version. On the subject of download space, wont the KDE web site
> maintainers take it?

Yes, I think so. Stefan, you can contact ftpadmin@kde.org on this.
Though there might be the problem, that there already showed up 2 other people
who wanted to provide gcc-packages, but never uploaded anything. I cannot
foresee how the admin reacts on a third person ;-)
But please don't hesitate. Neither ftp space nor bandwith is a problem for kde
ATM due to many available mirrors.

Greetings,
eva