[kde-solaris] kde 3.0.5 - Solaris 9 - theme problem - HELP!

jstok kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Sat Feb 22 11:00:01 2003

I am looking for some help...I have recently install kde 3.0.5 rpms,
found at  http://sunrpms.maraudingpirates.org/ and have sucessfully
installed them.  Everything seems to be working fine EXCEPT for the
theme manager.  When I open up the Theme Manager and try selecting a
differnet theme (even one of the included defaults) I get the following
error:

	"Sorry - KDE Control Module
	Theme contents could not be extracted from

/usr/local/kde3.0/share/apps/kthememgr/Themes/<theme_name>.ktheme
	into
	/home/<user_id>/.kde3.0/share/apps/kthememgr/Work/"

We have tried everything...the destination diredtory "Work" does not
exist, and when created manually, it gets deleted, once this error
occurs...

I have searched the web-over and found nothing about this...thinking
that it is not a KDE source error, but something related to the RPMs
that I used.

Also a co-worker installed the same stuff that I did and he is also
having this problem...

PLEASE HELP!
Mike
jstok@qwest.net