[kde-solaris] kde31 packages for sparc ready

Eric Boutilier kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Fri Feb 21 00:02:12 2003

Today, Antonio Prioglio wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Darin Perusich wrote:
>
> > you can get xmessage from sunfreeware.com
> got it. thanks
>
> now I'm still short of lxslt and ljpeg.

Not sure if this helps (I'm just a marketing guy :-), but on
Solaris 9, jpeg installs as part of core Solaris and so will xslt
in forthcoming Solaris 9 update (the one coming out in a few
months I think). jpeg is in /usr/sfw/lib. I'm not sure where xslt
will reside.  For previous releases, they ship on the Companion
CD (sun.com/solaris/freeware).

Eric