[kde-solaris] kde3.1 and Workshop template instantiations

Stefan Teleman kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Wed Feb 19 04:26:01 2003

Hi!

I just rebuilt that entire directory and no problems here. And i
checked, i have not messed with that file. :-)

Try passing these flags to the compiler:

-features=%all,extensions -instances=extern
-template=wholeclass,extdef -verbose=template

This prints out the template instantiations and it should make it
easier to see where and why it bails out.

Caveat: passing -features=%all,extensions to Workshop/Forte enables
rtti. If your previous compiles were without rtti, mixing them up
will cause seroius run time problems ... but my humble suggestion
would be to build all of KDE with rtti enabled ...

Sorry for the delayed response -- i can only answer my personal emails
from home ...

--Stefan

-----