[kde-solaris] status on kde3.1

Cory C. Omand kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Fri Feb 14 18:24:12 2003

Stefan,

I would very much like a copy of your build environment - I don't want to put
you out the cost of postage and a CDR, however.  Is there any way I could
download this from some high bandwidth location?  Maybe your work deserves a
sourceforge project with some download area?  In the event a download is
impossible, you can mail a CDR to this address:

C. Omand
MSTP NWK10-206
7777 Gateway Blvd.
Newark, CA  94560

Send me your address in the packet, and I'll send you back a money order for
your trouble.

Regards,
Cory.