[kde-solaris] kde31 packages for sparc ready

thefrog kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Fri Feb 7 07:34:00 2003

Hi,

I finished this evening my kde31 packages.
They have been compiled with gcc 3.1, qt 3.1.1 on solaris 8.

In detail I have:

qt 3.1.1
psql 7.3.1: the postgres lib for qt-sql-plugin
kdestartup: startup files for dt- environment
kdelibs
kdebase
kdeartwork
kdenetwork
kdegraphic
kdemultimedia
kdepim
kdeaddons
kdeutils
koffice

Is anybody interested?

A question beside:
I tried to put the pkg's on my webserver by using konqi: opening one window
via ftp, another window with my local directory. But konqi doesn't accept
anymore copying the files by drag-and-drop to the ftp location. It opens the
ark instead.
This drag-and-dorp via ftp worked in old versions. Is this feature away or can
anybody enlight me how to handle it?

regards
rainald