[kde-solaris] ARTS builds under Sun Compiler Collection

Stefan Teleman kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Tue Feb 4 01:32:00 2003

arts-1.1 compiles with Forte 7 and runs fine on Solaris 8, provided
you patch the code.

For arts, the patching consists mostly of declaring and implementing
the missing operator== and operator< for those classes which are used
in STL containers (most notably, std::list).

My earlier post of today has the complete *.tar.gz Makefiles for
arts-1.1 as an attachment.

--Stefan

-----