[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.4 Solaris 8 released

Chad Schrock chad at radix.net
Tue Dec 16 05:15:37 CET 2003

Probably not anything to be worried about, but Sun just released
a patch for libsunmath and some related files.  The patch is
113820-02 and was released on December 11.

chad

< From: Stefan Teleman <steleman at nyc.rr.com>
<
< Hi!
<
< Oh yes, libsunmath is in SUNWkderuntime. :-) Sun Microsystems allows
< libsunmath.so.1 to be freely distributed with third-party software,
< so i always include it. :-)
<
< BTW, this libsunmath (included with 3.1.4) comes from Forte 8. The one
< from 3.1.3 came from Forte 7. I don't know if they are fully
< compatible with each other (i would think they are). The 3.1.4
< release linked against the Forte 8 libsunmath.
<
< And now for the last-minute good news: i just discovered i can read my
< emails through my wireless Internet. :-) Heh heh. So, i can answer
< questions.
<
< --Stefan
<