[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.1 Solaris 8 32-bit packages

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Apr 21 01:59:17 CEST 2003

Hi!

I am very happy to let everyone know that i have uploaded the packages
for KDE 3.1.1 Solaris 8 32-bit in Sun pkg format.

As soon as the links are set up for the packages to be visible from
the web site, they will be available for download.

I am attaching the README file which is included with this release.

I would like to thank KDE and Ron Nash for making online space
available for this release, and i would also like to thank everyone
for their support and patience while i was running late. :-)

Enjoy KDE!