[kde-solaris] UK Keyboard layout

Nick THOMPSON nickthompson at agere.com
Thu Apr 17 15:02:07 CEST 2003

Have you tried kcontrol->regional->keyboard layout? You can set gb in
there after you have enabled keyboard layouts. Works for me.

Nick.

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 12:10, Philip Jackson wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Any ideas on how to get the UK keyboard layout working? It works with
> the CDE desktop but uses the US keyboard layout in KDE 3.1. I have
> installed the GB locale bits and you can select English GB from the
> language list. Also the country is set to GB but the keyboard mappings
> are not GB.
>
> Thanks,
> Philip Jackson.
> University Of Sunderland.

  / \/ / / __\/ // /\ Nick Thompson          | Agere Systems Ltd
 /    / / /__/ _  / / nickthompson at agere.com | Microelectronics House
/_/\_/_/____/_/\\_\/  Tel: +44 1344 865951   | Kingswood, Kings Ride
\_\/\\_\____\_\/ \_\  Fax: +44 1344 865959   | Ascot, Berkshire SL5 8AD