[kde-solaris] konqueror (file manager) crashes (clocks & NFS?)

Amos Shapir kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Thu Oct 17 16:17:01 2002

I have seen konqueror crash many times, but usually when it's faced with =
files it doesn't know
what to do with (such as strange video types).  There may also be a =
problem with NFS file system
mounted the automount demon.

--=20
Amos Shapir
Cloverleaf Communications, Inc.
16 Basel st., P.O.Box 10174 Petah Tikva, Israel

 =20
Cloverleaf Disclaimer
This message including any document attached hereto is intended only
for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient,
dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, Please erase all copies of the message and
its attachments and notify postmaster@cloverleafcomm.com