[kde-solaris] konqueror sluggish

M Hawkins kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Tue Oct 15 12:18:00 2002

I don't know about the commercial version of qt but version 3.0.4 of the =
free=20
one is known to be very slow on solaris, try version 3.0.3.

--
Mike Hawkins                                                Building E2  =
 =20

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence. If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by email at intadmin@awe.co.uk, and then delete this message from your computer.  While attachments are virus checked, AWE plc does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.