[kde-solaris] typing in cyrillic

Torsten Kasch kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Tue Nov 12 19:56:12 2002

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 08:40:06AM +0100, Dusan Djordjevic wrote:
> Tuesday 12 November 2002 07:48, Torsten Kasch:
> >  After having installed the appropriate kde-i18n package, you should
> > be able to have a cyrillic desktop...
>
> This already works for me. The problem is not in showing cyrillic, but
> in typing. How can i tye it in kbabel or any other app ?

Sorry, haven't tried that myself, nor do I have any experince in this field
but maybe the following document helps:

	http://docs.sun.com/db/doc/806-0169/6j9hsml3j?a=view

Especially the key sequences for switching input modes might be of interest.
You probably have to assure that KDE doesn't intercept them, though.

Pleas let me know if you have any success with it...

cheers,
	Torsten

--
   Torsten Kasch                               tk@Genetik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE