[kde-solaris] color pallette

David Bishop kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Mon Dec 23 22:58:00 2002

Here's an odd question (or at least, situation).  I am currently running KDE
3.1-cvs on a RedHat 7.2 linux/x86 machine.  I have a user on an Ultra60
logging into the linux machine via kdm, running XSun.  The colors look
surprisingly good for all the KDE apps (nice tiled background, using the
default 3.1 theme and style).  However, ghostscript, running on a sun box and
exported back to his sun box, is black and white.  At first it only had that,
black and white, but by setting the icon theme to lo-color and setting the
background to flat blue, I can get ghostscript to use up to 6 shades of
"grey".  That's really not enough :-(  Any ideas of how I can make
ghostscript act like the KDE apps, and share the pallette (or whatever they
do to make it work)?

Thanks!

--
D.A.Bishop