[kde-solaris] more KDE3 companion CD

Amos Shapir kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Thu Dec 5 09:20:06 2002

I have the same problem, but never had time to resolve it; as a =
workaround, I just converted
the background images to GIF.

--=20
Amos Shapir
Cloverleaf Communications, Inc.
16 Basel st., P.O.Box 10174 Petah Tikva, Israel

Cloverleaf Disclaimer
This message including any document attached hereto is intended only
for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient,
dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, Please erase all copies of the message and
its attachments and notify postmaster@cloverleafcomm.com