Season of KDE starts!

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 07:42:40 GMT 2022

Dear Students,
Welcome to the Season of KDE!

You have been selected to participate in this year's edition of the
program. Today, we're announcing all the selected projects at
https://season.kde.org/2/projects/accepted, and the work officially starts
January 24th. An additional announcement blog post will be published next
week.

You will work closely with mentors of those projects, and you're expected
to create and fill a status report page at
https://community.kde.org/SoK/2022/StatusReport and share your progress via
a blog post at least monthly.

Feel free to ask your mentors, or us (Adam & Johnny) if you have any
questions. Be sure to also subscribe to the 'kde-soc' mailing list
<https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-soc> and join the #kde-soc
channel <https://webchat.kde.org/#/room/%23kde-soc:kde.org>.

Remember, you're not alone! KDE is a community, and Season of KDE is a
great opportunity to become more involved. Use the channels and mailing
lists mentioned above, but also those that are related to your projects.
Mentors are there to guide you, but we're all here to help and are anxious
to hear about your progress!

Thank you very much for your drive to gain experience and improve FOSS at
the same time. I'm sure you'll create something fantastic and the end of
this journey.

Cheers,
Adam & Johnny