Hello students, are you ready to begin?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 05:52:26 BST 2019

Have you established a good schedule and method for communicating with your
team? Remember, this should not be private, but public. And it is your
responsibility to get this going.

Is your blog working, and posting onto KDE planet? It would be cool if you
shared links here, if you want.

Have you applied for and gotten your KDE devel auth? Can you login to Phab
or Invent, and do you have any questions about using that infra we can help
with here?

Is your developer setup working? Your fellow students can help you here,
and of course your team and mentor(s) can help as well.

If you have any questions, please ask! Not me please, but the list.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez