Google Code-in

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 09:04:39 BST 2018

Hello folks, GCi is much earlier this year, so we need to gather tasks NOW.
The org application period is now open, and I see a good start on tasks on
https://community.kde.org/GCi. However, they are all from GCompris!

Please look over their tasks and copy some for your own project!

Yes, this contest is quite a bit of work, however this year it will not run
through the Christmas holidays which should make life easier. We've had
time to rest from Akademy travel so it's time to gear up and get some bugs
fixed, unit tests written, wiki pages composed, and get some testing done!

Please join the kde-soc-mentor list if you plan to mentor, and ask in
#kde-soc-admin or write to KDE-soc-management at kde.org if you are willing to
help out with administration for the contest.

All the best,

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez