Intro

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 08:04:24 GMT 2018

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 12:45 AM K J <jankeekevish369 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi my name is tormasexy and i am a gci student. It is my first
> participation and my first task also. I have decided to do gci in the hope
> of getting more experience in coding and open sourve projects.

Hi tormasexy, nice to hear from you. Thanks for using the nick you chose
for the contest! We have lots of coding tasks available, and if you make
friends with your favorite team as you complete your tasks, they will often
write more of them so you never run out of fun things to do.

IRC is how many teams hang out together as they work, so I hope you will
try that out along with this list, where you can talk to your fellow
students. We do rate helping one another very highly as we consider which
students to nominate as our grand prize winners, so please -- all of you --
help one another here, on #kde-soc, and in the team channels and perhaps
mail lists.

All the best,

Valorie

--