Hi everyone!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 03:46:15 GMT 2018

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 9:51 AM keppi at o2.pl <keppi at o2.pl> wrote:

> My name is Antoni and I'm currently doing a Google Code-In task from KDE.
> I was asked to introduce myself, so this is what I'm going to do :)

Welcome to the KDE Community, keppi. A warning: those of you who are
minors, please don't give your real names or locations.

I'm a 16 years old student, currently living in a small village in Poland.
> I'm an active open-source programmer since 2016. I like creating small
> modules & CLI apps in JavaScript. You can check my work on my Github (
> https://github.com/xxczaki). A list of my featured projects can be found
> on my website: https://kepinski.me

Excellent!

> This is actually my first task in Google Code-In, but it's already a great
> fun! What do you think about GCI? Hope you all like it as much as I do :D

It's one of my favorite things in KDE every year, as an admin and mentor.

> Cheers!

All the best,

Valorie
--