GCI Task: Introducing Myself!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 03:20:55 GMT 2018

Hi sanjiv2001,

Welcome to the KDE community. This is the student list, so you will find
prospective GSoc students here, as well as former students, some mentor and
admins, as well as your fellow GCi students. Please feel free to ask
questions here, although those about a particular project should be asked
in their own list or IRC channel.

All the best,

Valorie

--