Contributing to kde-soc

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 19:25:31 GMT 2018

Hi Kanchan, are you interested in applying to Google Summer of Code? If so,
now is a great time to get acquainted with the KDE community and what we
do. All of KDE congregates in teams to do all sorts of tasks, most of them
around a software project.

If you are interested in coding but don't yet know what team you'd like to
work with, you can always look at the bug tracker and begin by fixing some
that are bothering you! Bugs.kde.org is where they are all kept. If you are
more interested in larger tasks, Phabricator is where we track all those:
phabricator.kde.org.

https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved should help you get started!

Thanks for asking,

Valorie