Hello students!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:46:08 UTC 2018

I know many of you are applying to work with us in GSoC this year. By
now you should have

1. been in good communication with the team you want to work with
about your proposal
2. improved your proposal by taking their recommendations (and mine if
I offered some on your draft)
3. submitted your final proposal.

If you have not yet submitted, do it NOW.

Valorie

PS: remember that this list is for students helping students. This is
an important function of communities -- communication and
collaboration. Please view your fellow students as friends and peers,
not as people with whom you are competing. When it comes time to give
evaluations, part of what we judge is how well you communication and
collaborate -- not just the quality of your code and clarity of
documentation. -v

--
http://about.me/valoriez