Joining the project for Gsoc

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:12:06 UTC 2018

Hi Ayush, most mentors are not on this student list, so writing here
as you have done is not very helpful to you. What is important to
talking directly with the team you hope to work with. If you have not
already done this, it's a bit late, since the application deadline is
in some hours.

Valorie, GSoC admin

--
http://about.me/valoriez