HELP

Mahesh S mahesh6947foss at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:58:44 UTC 2018

Hello Projat

I am Mahesh, I am also a GSoC aspirant, to participate in Gsoc as part of
KDE, First of all, you have to select a project from the ideas page.
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2018/Ideas

Then you have to contact your mentor via any means.

The guidelines for writing a proposal is provided at the above link itself,
good luck .

--
Thank you from
Mahesh S Nair