GSOC 2018 : KDE Season Website

Kanishkar J kanishkarj1998 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 20:32:52 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am Kanishkar J, I am looking forward to contribute to KDE and be part of
GSOC 2018. I have worked quite heavily on full stack web application
development. I am really excited about working with the re-build of the KDE
Season Website. My GitHub profile :
https://github.com/kanishkarj
As this project is to start off from scratch I would like to know how to
get started contributing to the code-base. I need some guidance to start
off with contributing. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank You

regards
Kanishkar J
Indian Institute of Technology Indore, India