Please do your evals now!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 05:18:42 BST 2018

Hi students, in case it has slipped your mind, the deadline for
evaluating GSoC, KDE and your mentor are due within the next couple of
days. Please finish this ASAP, because leaving it blank will
effectively fail you.

If you have issues and want to withdraw, please discuss this with your
mentor; or if you do not want to discuss this with them, write to us
admins at KDE-Soc-management at kde.org. Please write us about ANY
issues! But we're feeling a bit bad because one of our students
withdrew without a word. That is painful. Please talk to us.

Back to the issue: login and do your evaluation!

Deadline is Friday, July 13th at 16:00 UTC.

We encourage you to complete the evaluations ASAP so you don't forget
to do it - it should take you less than 10 minutes to complete.

Valorie, for the KDE GSoC admins

--
http://about.me/valoriez