Contributing to kde-soc

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 07:33:13 GMT 2018

Hi Kanchan, sorry nobody replied to you. By contributing to KDE-Soc,
exactly what do you mean? This list is for students, most of whom are
participating in Google Code-in right now, hope to or have been Google
Summer of Code students, or Season of KDE participants.

As for getting started, fixing bugs in software you use is the best way! If
you would rather start out with easier to fix bugs, we have "junior jobs"
which you can find by searching kde.org/jj . In general, it's best to start
with https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved for an overview.

Students, if you know this information, why not share it with people such
as Kanchan?

That's why we have a list for students; so you can help one another out.

All the best,

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez