Final evaluations, end of GSoC

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 08:29:57 BST 2018

Hi students!

I can't believe, but we're already nearing the end of GSoC for the
year.  According to a recent email from GSoC staff to me:

"Next week students will begin submitting their Final Evaluations for
GSoC 2018 (starting Monday, August 6). We have encouraged students to
reach out to you to share a preview of their submission URL and let
you verify it meets Google's and your requirements before they submit.
Students can not edit their evaluations once they have submitted them
— it's in their best interest to have you review the link first.
Students must submit their Final Evaluations (with the submission URL)
before Tuesday, August 14 at 16:00 UTC."

Please do share your final with your mentors ASAP. Many of them will
be traveling to Akademy (along with some of you) so don't wait! If you
aren't quite done, still ask them to look, and listen to their
suggestions.

All the best wishes for a successful conclusion,

Valorie for the KDE GSoC admins

--
http://about.me/valoriez