Hello GSoC students!

Lukas Hetzenecker lukashetzenecker at gmail.com
Sat May 27 13:03:35 UTC 2017

Hello,

Nice of you to ask! Community bonding has been a joy so for, things
are going pretty well. Everything is ready for official coding start
on May 30.

I'd like to use this opportunity to start a discussion on this list
about this years Akademy in Almería. I've just booked my flight and
will be there from 21st to 24th of July.
Are there also other student on this list who expect to go to the
conference? If yes, it would be great if we could organize some kind
of a GSoC-get-together. Anyone else interested in this?

Thanks to all of you for your great support, it's really appreciated,
Lukas