Hello GSoC students!

RISHABH GUPTA rishabh9511 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 06:29:34 UTC 2017

Hi Valorie and fellow GSoCers

It's been great till now.
Due to exams I was not able to achieve much but now that my exams are over
I'll be investing more  time in the project
I have a great mentor and we communicate often to make sure nothing goes
wrong

If you wish to know more about the project I am working on , you can have a
look at my blog <https://rish9511.wordpress.com/category/kde/>  or my
proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TsHZdyDtxz_BoT3KUIKZWw0wwe5y9AFwV_OGNQ8Rf98/edit>

Thank you for being so concerned and supportive all the time :)

Cheers!