Contribution to python bindings for kde for season of kde 2018

vijay krishnavanshi vijaykrishnavanshi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 16:20:39 UTC 2017

Hi Hrishikesh,

It not this list, this question is apt for. Ask on kde-devel mailing list (
kde-devel at kde.org). PyKDE doesn't have any maintainer (Not Sure).
You can ask if someone is willing to mentor you for SoK so that you can
start working on the project (And eventually maintain later). I have not
much idea about PyKDE itself so I will not volunteer.

On 23 December 2017 at 21:34, Hrishikesh Barman <hrishikeshbman at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I asked this in the #kde-dev IRC channel and I was told that there are
> attempts to automatically generate python bindings for the kde frameworks.
>
> Please let me know how and where to start if possible.
> The kde-soc due is on 26th december so, I'll work on the proposal as soon
> as possible. I also sent this to the kde-bindings mailing list.

Best of Luck :)

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi