[SoK - Website Project] A new Season of KDE Website Project

Sanket Kumar Gautam sk2gautam at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 05:56:32 UTC 2017

Hello KDE!

I am a final year undergraduate in *Computer Science, Open Source
Enthusiast & a Web Developer*. I have quite much experience working with
Python & Web Frameworks. I have also developed few single page as well as *web
applications/ websites*. I also have some industry experience pursuing
internships at some of the amazing organisations.

I have been looking over the KDE Projects, and the  *Project "A new Season
of KDE Website"* caught my eye. I am very much interested to work on this
project. It also tightly aligns with my *tech stack & previous works*. I
would love to work & contribute to this project.

I love to contribute to & promote open source. I am a beginner with KDE
Community. I believe that I will be able to contribute significantly
towards this project and explore more about KDE Community by doing so &
interacting with lots of amazing folks.

Currently, I am working on Project Proposal for this project (initial
draft). I have tried to contact few people by sending personal email, but
didn't get any replies *(since last week)*, please guide me how to proceed
and get my proposal reviewed, so that I can clear my doubts regarding this
project and improvise my proposal for this awesome project.

Regards,
Sanket Kumar Gautam