Sok 2018 (Project: A new season of KDE website)

swechha jha swechhajha12 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 16:05:13 UTC 2017

Hello everyone

I'm Swechha jha , a 3rd year undergrad student of CSE. I'm a python
enthusiast and have previously worked on python projects as intern and
currently interning as a Learn It Girl mentee , working on a ML and web
development project.

This project is very interesting and look forward to working on it. I have
started preparing the proposal for the project as well .Can someone guide
me a little with the proposal. It would be very helpful.

Awesome e-meeting you all
Regards
swechha jha