Sok - Project: Write tests and Improve protocol support

vijay krishnavanshi vijaykrishnavanshi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 09:11:31 UTC 2017

Hi Aditya,

As a first step for working on Kopete project I would suggest to start with
building the kopete project in your system. And start hacking on the
codebase.
You should start using KDE to get to see what is it you like to work on.
That is usually the best way to start.

You can also go through the slides mentioned in the email by Anu Mittal.

Mail Archive Link:
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-soc/2017-December/001353.html
Slides Link: https://goo.gl/mpHKVS

Regards,