Season of Kde 2018

vijay krishnavanshi vijaykrishnavanshi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 04:35:04 UTC 2017

Hi Nitin,

On 08-Dec-2017 02:12, "Nitin Prakash" <prakash.nitin63 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm Nitin Prakash. I'm a pre-final year undergraduate student from India
majoring in Computer Science and Engineering. I would like to contribute to
this year's kde-soc and would be grateful if someone could point me to a
start.

You should go through the following links -

[SoK and GSoC Idea Page] https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2018/Ideas
[Announcement] https://dot.kde.org/2017/11/19/announcing-season-kde-2018
[General] https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved
[For Development] https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development

And most of all you should use KDE and find out what is it that you would
like to improve and work. Look for bugs that you can fix and get a general
idea of the flow.
It can be documentation, design or coding anything that can help KDE
Community. Get started now as less time is left before the deadline for
proposals :) if you plan to do a project during Season of KDE.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi