Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 22:20:15 UTC 2017

Just as a note -- bringing the Guide (
http://archive.flossmanuals.net/kde-guide/) up-to-date would be a great
project! Right now it's sort of parked in an archive, and is unchanging,
and untranslated.

It could be brought into Git as the Frameworks Cookbook is, made part of
KDE Docs (https://docs.kde.org/) or even moved into Sphinx such as Kubuntu
has done with their documentation: http://docs.kubuntu.org/1604/ for
instance (hosted on github for updates).

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez