Season of KDE project: New website

Anu Mittal anu22mittal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 18:25:25 UTC 2017

Hi Sri Sanketh,

We are glad to hear your interest in participating in Season of KDE.

It would be great if you can share your ideas to contribute in the project
by composing a proposal in format like
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2018/Ideas#Adding_a_Proposal

Also, I highly recommend you to go through [1] for better understanding of
the goal of SoK 2018:
https://dot.kde.org/2017/11/19/announcing-season-kde-2018

--
Regards,