Submission of application for SoK Project

Nitish Dwivedi nkd.2195 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:09:32 UTC 2016

Hello,
I am Nitish Kumar Dwivedi, I am pursuing my Bachelor of Engineering from
Institute of Engineering and Technology, DAVV (INDIA).

I saw some projects listed in ideas page of Season of KDE (
https://community.kde.org/SoK/Ideas/2016) and I found one project
interesting which is "*Improve stability and feature set of Kexi MS Access
import"*. This project is uploaded on 29 October at 23:38 and last date for
submission of application is 31 October 12:00 AM.

I was preparing for the project by cloning and reading all the related
files and in between these last date of submission of application form
passed. I forgot to submit application form for this project and now all
links are closed. I got less than 24 hours for preparing my application for
the project.
Is there any way to submit application for the project ?

Furthermore I saw that one new project i.e. *"**Add 'Get Hot New Stuff'
support to KTuberling**" *has been added few hours ago but last date has
already passed. How can one submit application for the new project.

Please help me regarding submission of my application for the project. I
would be very grateful to you.
My SoK username: dwivedi

Regards,
Nitish Kumar Dwivedi