Add tasks for Google Code-in 2016

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 10:15:54 UTC 2016

Hello people,

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 11:03 AM, Bhushan Shah <bhush94 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Like every year, this time also we will be applying for Google code-in.
> So it's time to start collecting ideas for our application..
>
> So if you have exciting tasks for young students of age 13 to 17. Please
> add it in following form:
>
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePSHFhhGvA4lR6ygwF61_JbVbjbLz78FLsPKvURjAQRTzngw/viewform?usp=send_form
>
> If you have any questions, or confusion please let me know.

We need more tasks right NOW... currently we don't have minimum
required ideas (25, 5 in each category) to submit our application to
Google, so if you have idea you want Google code-in students to work
on, please add it to forms RIGHT NOW! Deadline for application to
Google is approaching soon.

Also spread this to various teams and mailing lists and IRC..

Thanks in advance

--
Bhushan Shah
http://blog.bshah.in