SoK Project

Thom Castermans thom.castermans at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:56:29 UTC 2016

Hi Nithin,

At which step does it timeout? I never worked on Digikam, but I just tried
the steps from the Digikam page you linked and they work fine for me. Both
the cloning and executing the download script. It appears to be some other
problem. How fast is your Internet connection? You may need to tweak some
timeout settings, or MTU... You can also try to execute the clones
separately with more debug output and see what goes wrong.

Hope that helps,
Thom