Google Code-in Design Task "Make Wallpapers"

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Wed Jan 13 11:17:33 UTC 2016

Dear Alvis,

As far as I'm aware of, the only references you'll get with respect to
wallpaper styles are the past wallpapers that were shipped with Plasma
5.0 through 5.5, the 5.6 default wallpaper that will ship
(https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126319/) and Ken Vermette's blog
(kver.wordpress.com).

I've also added the kde-soc mailing list to this conversation - I'd
suggest you subscribe to it and post there rather than contacting me
personally. Other people on the kde-soc mailing list may know certain
things I don't :-)

Yours,
Boudhayan Gupta