SoK: Need a Reviewer

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:12:06 UTC 2016

Hi Varun,

Good to hear from you.

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 9:37 PM, Varun Joshi <varunj.1011 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have developed a substantial part of my project for the SoK, but my mentor
> is busy and hasn't been able to review the changes. Is there anyone else who
> can review my work? I am working on KFileMetaData.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Varun Joshi

Rather than asking your fellow students, however, please ask on
KDE-devel mail list[1]. The proper place in general to ask for review
is Reviewboard[2]. For more in-depth feedback, please write to the SoK
admins at kde-soc-mentor-owner at kde.org. I've CC'd the admins with this
for now.

Other SoK students, please take note. *This* list is for students, so
feel free to discuss with your fellow students whatever you like. To
write to the mentors, we have the mentor list[3], which is closed, but
you can still write to it. And the admins at the address above, as
well.

It's always good to write to the proper list, to save time.

Valorie

2. https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/dashboard/